Nice Water Heater Services
Choose Nice Heating & Air for Your Water Heater Needs
Serving Northern Virginia & the DMV Area
When you need routine maintenance, repairs or replacement, we’ve got you covered!
When your hot water tank stops working, it’s a major inconvenience! Who wants to shower or wash dishes with cold water? That’s why it’s important to have your water heater serviced as soon as possible.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
When it’s time to install a new water heater, Nice Heating & Air will do everything necessary to size and install your new system. We will:
- Evaluate your best options for a new water heater, based on your home size, needs, and budget
- Carefully remove and dispose of your existing water heater system
- Expertly install your new water heater and ensure it’s working safely
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Here are signs it may be time to replace your water heater:
- Current water heater is over 12 years old
- Hot water is rusty
- Not enough hot water
- Rumbling noises from your water heater
- Leaks, rust or corrosion
Call us at (703) 884-2376 to schedule replacement.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When you run out of hot water in your Springfield-area home, it can cause all sorts of problems. When your aging water heater starts failing, our trusted technician will diagnose and repair the problem, restoring your hot water ASAP!
The Most Common Water Heater Issues
Some common signs you need water heater repair service in your Alexandria home include:
- Leaks coming from your water heater
- Strange sounds from your water heater
- Rust or corrosion by the water heater inlet valve
- Water pressure problems when running hot water
- Having to wait a while before water from the hot water tap heats up
To schedule hot water heater repair in the DMV area, contact us online or call Nice Heating & Air at (703) 884-2376 today!
Water Heater Systems We Service
At Nice Heating & Air, we work on most major brands and service all types of water heaters, including:
- Traditional storage tank water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
To learn more about our water heater services in Northern Virginia, call us at (703) 884-2376 or contact us online today.
Water Heater FAQs
Why does my water heater not work as well as it used to?
Water heater failure is usually due to a sediment buildup in your tank. As water heaters grow older, they accumulate sediment and lime deposits, greatly reducing the water heater’s performance level.
What causes hot water to be rusty and brown?
Chemicals can cause rust in the water lines, and a change in the water pressure will cause the rust to loosen up and come through the water lines and into your shower, bathtub, or other plumbing appliances.
What’s the difference between a traditional water heater and a tankless water heater?
- Traditional water heaters store and preheat 30-50 gallons of water in a tank. Preheated water is used whenever someone uses hot water. The tank then refills to be reheated once again.
- Tankless water heaters use a heat source (electric or gas) to warm up cool water on-demand whenever you need it, rather than storing hot water in a tank.
We Offer Nice & Friendly Service!
the Surrounding Areas
Maintenance Plan! It’s the NICEST way to gain comfort.