Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Home Services. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Home Services. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Home Services we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Home Services, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Great service and not pushy
Kelly - Alexandria, VA
Jenny - Alexandria, VA
Freddy is great!
Great service, as always
Steve - Alexandria, VA
Margie - Alexandria, VA
Very satisfactory. Kyle is very professional and personable
Courteous, Professional, Prompt Service.
Katie - Alexandria, VA
* Main burner cleaning for efficient and clean burn * Glowing embers replacement for better looks For this client we went to go do a safety inspection for 3 fireplaces that the client had. The first fireplace was working well but at first we were getting carbon dioxide. The client told us that there fan switch and once we turn it on the co detecter stop detecting the carbon dioxide. Client told us that the other fireplaces was gonna be the same problem but there was no fan switch to vent it. We gave him the options to clean the burners and replace the embers. The client went for that Option and we did it everything was working much better the flames were higher. * gas Fireplace membership renewal
We went to go do a gas safety inspection with 2 gas fireplace and 1 gas furnace. The first thing we did was check the thermostat and turn on the heating for the furnace. Everything was running great except for it needed a new air filter, evaporator is getting rusted and might need to be replace later, the air humidifier was not running. After that we check on the first fireplace and it was not working well the burners may need to be clean and same goes with the second fireplace. It took awhile to turn it on, we put new batteries and it started going, but it still took time to turn on fully and some of the burners may just need to be clean. We told the client that one of the buttons on the thermostat is hard to push and should get a new one. Tune up complete, but return visit needed because client was leaving her home at 1 pm.
Heat tune up and 2 mini split inspections checked fielder and blower wheel checked amps and ohms. Checked replaced and cleaned filters. Checked blower wheels. Checked for gas leaks. Checked DT. Checked running amps and pressures. Cycled system couple times Also complained about basement humidity being to high even when using the mini split on humidifier. Advised to use it on hvac mode to see if it makes any difference if it doesnâ€™t it to give us a call to see what we can do to improve the humidity *Blower wheel cleaning for better air circulation *Air scrubber for better air quality throughout your home *Uv light to kill any biological growth on your coil *Dryer vent cleaning to help dryer be more efficient *Furnace filter seal to avoid air leak
1)Inspection 2) I confirmed system is operational I also checked for gas leaks and carbon monoxide I did not find any, I advised,to do cleanings to ensure proper operations, 3)Job complete, left pilot on per client request.
Fall safety inspection and maintenance. Performed heating safety inspection an a Heat pump system. Turned the thermostat to heating and raised the temperature to 80*, then went to the mechanical room to inspect the indoor unit, pulled and inspected the air filter, inspected the indoor evaporator coil, inspected the b;owner assembly, inspected the heating elements and checked operation both heating elements are working and pulling 40 amps Amped the blower motor at 3.1. Went to the outdoor unit, inspected the wiring for loose wires and checked the compressor amperage , amped the condenser fan motor at .8 and checked the refrigerant pressures. Checked the contractor for proper operation and the capacitor. The heat pump system is operational and ready for winter. Membership renewal
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.