Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Heating & Air. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Heating & Air. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Heating & Air we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Heating & Air, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Wonderful as Always
Deb - Springfield, VA
Rolando did a great job. Very thorough, very polite and very respectful.
Mike - Alexandria, VA
Hayden is a great technician. Highly recommend him and this company
Yasmin - Alexandria, VA
Fredy and his assistant were very polite, knowledgeable and on time. They came to our house last year and I was happy to have them back. They did a great job as usual.
John - Springfield, VA
Super in and out. Fully masked and gloved. System running great
william - Alexandria, VA
Good and friendly service. Price seemed high and didn’t appreciate my 10-12 appt window moved to “before 4pm”. Then moved to another day.
Return visit to replace the control board for the outdoor system and complete the water heater maintenance. Replaced the control board fir the outdoor system, cleaned the outdoor system and checked refrigerant pressures, found very weak capacitor, replaced the capacitor then final cycled the system. Flushed the water heater and checked for gas leaks, complete full water heater maintenance. Job complete. Control board * turbo capacitor replacement
This option is the least expensive option that would safely address what we were called out for. Arrived at clients for cooling maintenance. Set thermostat to cooling. Inspected coil and blower. Air filter was good. Flushed condensate drain line. Had to rebuild due to a leak at condensate trap. Washed outdoor coil and checked electrical components. Checked system pressures. Client approved teflon treatment for coil and blower. System is operational at this time. Job complete.
Standard 80% 1-stage & 1 speed fan 14 seer Air Conditioner and matched coil 3.5T 16 SEER 3 Ton Heat Pump System Reinstall clients Nest Thermostats 75 Gallon Rheem Gas Water Heater Installation
R410-A adjustment Arrived at clients for cooling system maintenance. Client set thermostat to cooling. Inspected air filter and blower wheel. Blower wheel is about 70% restricted. Flushed condensate drain line. Checked blower capacitor and blower amps. Washed outdoor coil with cleaner then rinsed with water. Checked outdoor electrical components. Compressor amp draw was high. Checked refrigerant levels and found low levels. Client approved refrigerant recharge. System is now charged to correct specifications. System is operational at this time. Job complete.
Wiring repair 1)hvac diagnostic 2) client said that outdoor system is not coming on I confirmed wires were burnt/broken and advised to do wiring repair to restore proper operations, client authorized repair. 3)Job complete, left thermostat on desired temperature, and final cycled system.
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Heating & Air at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.